Saturday, June 6, 2009

Things that made me happy today...

1. A new niece!!! Lexi finally had Camryn (8 days late!) and she's just so stinkin' cute!!! I can hardly wait to meet her in 3 weeks!!!

2. Absolutely GORGEOUS weather! My windows are all open now letting in the lovely cool breeze (and it's JUNE...in VEGAS!).

3. 26 days left on my baby ticker. Hopefully this little guy will be as nice as his brother and come by his due date. (Although that makes me realize I have less than 4 weeks to prepare for this little one. I am SO not ready!)

4. Listening to Jack laugh today. Occasionally he snorts. Just like his dad.

5. Adam cleaning out our garage and getting rid of some junk. I actually might be able to park my car in there in a week...yea!!!

2 comments:

Carol Benesh said...

We're all quite happy today, aren't we? Can't wait to meet the next addition to the family. He'll be here before we know it. CRAZY! This is the best time of my LIFE!

Shelly Benson said...

I think Adam tried to pass some of that junk on to us! :) The weather was awesome today!