Monday, September 14, 2009

Owen is two months!

A few random things about Owen's 2nd month...


*Owen is a very wiggly sleeper. He often ends up in VERY different positions and locations from how he started.
*Owen went from being a good traveler to a HORRIBLE traveler. He would literally scream bloody murder the entire time he was in the car. The past few days he seems to be growing out of this phase though (knock on wood!)...
*Owen is a pretty serious baby. Most of the time he has a slightly worried look on his cute little face. He is the happiest when he has just woken up and often gives us some awesome smiles then.
*Owen is starting to coo. It's just about the cutest thing ever.
(My cute twinner boys!)
*Owen has perfected rolling over from tummy to back. (He's actually been doing this since before he was a month old! And even once rolled back to tummy - I'm sure it was a fluke though!) He's pretty content on his tummy though, so he usually doesn't roll until he's getting sick of it.
*Owen's a great sleeper. He's sometimes a little more difficult to get to sleep at night (he'll still put himself to sleep for naps, but he's a bit more high maintenance at night), but once he's out he sleeps a 6-8 hour stretch. (He even did one night with a 10 1/2 hour stretch...good baby!)
*Owen was given a beautiful blessing by his dad. It was a wonderful day. (More on this in a future post...)
(Owen and Great-Grandma Clark)

5 comments:

FitNotQuitJess said...

What a little cutie!

Shelly Benson said...

2 months already - he's a handsome lil' guy! I'm glad he's sleeping well for you... maybe he could come give Jonas some lessons.

birmingham family said...

Love the matching outfits! I match my boys too and Brad gives me a hard time- but they are little for only so long and it's not like I am gonna match them when they are older....only cause I can't get away with it!

The Andelins said...

So so cute!! I am in LOVE with that first picture of Owee!! So stinkin' cute! Miss you! XOXO

Carol Benesh said...

Grandma B needs more pictures!