Monday, September 28, 2009

Saturday

Saturday evening the weather was lovely.
Poor Adam had to work.
I got to play with these two cuties in the backyard:

Cutie #1

Cutie #2

We picked some flowers (weeds).
Jack picked this one especially for Chardie.
(Lex - Can you see his little mouth saying "Chardie" in this picture?)

We played with our new favorite toys (hands).

There was some brotherly love.

Maybe a little too much brotherly love.

It was a lovely time.

4 comments:

The Andelins said...

Can I steal them!!?! Oh my goodness- so much cuteness in one post!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE that Jack picked a flower for his Chardie! (Boy Chardie, or girl Chardie??) And Owen is just getting cuter and cuter every single day. Seriously. Check out those eyes! I miss these cute boys!

FitNotQuitJess said...

Awe! What cutie pies you have! Don't you love days like that!

birmingham family said...

Such cute boys! Loving this weather too- especially since it's only nice for a couple of weeks and then the wind comes...

Kylee Benesh said...

awww cute boys!!!