Where has the time gone?
Some random things about Owen at three months:
*I took Owen to the doctor yesterday for a well check. He now weighs 11 lbs. 10 oz. Unfortunately I was trying to keep Jack from running all over the office when they measured his length, so I don't know what it is!
*Owen is a finger sucker and I LOVE it! He is constantly chewing and sucking on his hands, but when he goes to sleep he sucks his left index finger. So cute!
*Owen has started laughing more. He's not a performer though. If you try to get him to laugh for someone he just stares at you like you're crazy.
*Owen is back to being a good sleeper. For a couple of weeks he was back to waking up 2 times a night (YUCK!), but for the past week he's done at LEAST 8 hour stretches, and the past two nights have been 11 1/2 hours. (Jack doesn't even sleep that long!)
*Owen LOVES water. A few days ago he was having a rough day - he was refusing to nap and was just super fussy. At one point he wouldn't stop crying and I decided to put him in the sink filled with water. He immediately calmed down and fell asleep shortly after I got him out.
*Owen can now roll both from back to tummy and tummy to back. He's not really using it to get around much, but if he gets sick of the position he's in he'll roll over.
*Owen is such a cute, happy little guy and we're so glad that he's a part of our family!


5 comments:
ok,I seriously LOVE that picture of Owee!!! He is so cute!! We miss our favorite baby cousin!!
Three months already! Crazy. He is such a cutie pants.
3 MONTHS? How can that be possible? It seems like just yesterday we were all hanging out in your bedroom...
That is a great pic of Owen. It's hard to capture a great baby smile on camera. Cute!
AWWW! He is so cute! I love his big smile!!!
He is so cute! I can't believe he's rolling already. Hopefully he'll slow down for ya and won't start crawling super early!
Post a Comment