Friday, November 6, 2009

I'm grateful...

that Adam is such a hard worker.

that Jack is an early riser because he and Adam have special "Daddy-Jack" time before Adam goes to work.

that Jack took a good nap today and woke up in a great mood. Life is good when the two year old is happy.

that Owen had a hard time going to sleep tonight, because it gave me another opportunity to snuggle him.

that my family has all of it's needs met. Not necessarily all of the wants, but definitely all of the needs.

3 comments:

Carol Benesh said...

I'm grateful...that I'm your mother. Love you honey. So very proud of you!

Allison said...

I agree with you on the happy 2 year old one :)

News Around The Blogs said...

Hi Lidsay,
I don't have your email address to answer your question about my post, but here is the answer.

I went to the TRU on Maryland Parkway and had a tiny problem when I asked about one of the games. They said they checked the computer and had -3 in stock? I wandered about and stumbled upon one of the games placed incorrectly back on a shelf. Try calling another TRU the one on Sunset was wiped clean.

Thx for the comment!
Jessica