Thanks Alison! We ordered all of them from Pottery Barn. Ours and Jack's were ordered in 2007, and Owen's this year (that's why his style is a little different).
I see your family also has an Elf visitor this year....our Elf on the Shelf (Sparkle) seems to find the warm spots in the house and stays there for a night or two (or mom forgets to move him every couple nights this year). The girls are convinced he is just keeping warm and enjoying the spots where he cans ee their behavior the best. :) Cute stockings, too, by the way. :)
Adam and I have been married since August 23, 2003. We have three boys - Jack, Owen and Sawyer. We are happy and healthy and loving watching our boys grow!
4 comments:
I love those stockings! Where did you get the kid's?
Thanks Alison! We ordered all of them from Pottery Barn. Ours and Jack's were ordered in 2007, and Owen's this year (that's why his style is a little different).
Very cute!
I see your family also has an Elf visitor this year....our Elf on the Shelf (Sparkle) seems to find the warm spots in the house and stays there for a night or two (or mom forgets to move him every couple nights this year). The girls are convinced he is just keeping warm and enjoying the spots where he cans ee their behavior the best. :) Cute stockings, too, by the way. :)
Post a Comment