Owen is still such a happy baby! It's pretty easy to get a smile or laugh out of him. In fact, Jack gets laughs out of him pretty regularly.
Owen is on the move. He crawls now. All. the. time.
(I have a love/hate relationship with it. I love that he can crawl around and play with Jack and keep himself entertained, but I hate that I can't leave him alone for more than a few seconds because he'll get into something. I didn't think I'd have to worry about that for at least another month!)
Our little O is still a little guy. At his 6 month appointment he weighed 13 lbs. 11 oz. and was 24 1/2 inches long. We like little over here though. So dang cute and easier to carry around! (My sister Amy gave him the onesie he's wearing. It says "Don't be fooled by my size." SO true!)
Owen also tries to stand now. Uh-oh. Sometimes he'll stop when he's crawling and push off on his feet. His newest thing is to hang on to something (like the basket in the picture above) and use it to help himself stand. I'm REALLY hoping I'm not posting that he's walking too soon!
A few more random things....
He started solid food the day after Christmas. It's taken a little time, but he loves it now. He really loves table food and snacks off our plates a lot.
He LOVES playing with toys. Christmas came at the perfect time for Owen, because he's just discovering toys. He's perfectly content crawling around on the floor playing with a basket of toys.
I still can't believe little Owen is 6 months old! He's such a joy and gets more and more fun each day. We love you, Owen!


3 comments:
oh my gosh! cute little standing Owee!!! We are to excited to see you (again) in a few weeks!!
Whhaaat? 6 months already??? How is that possible?
Way to go Owen!! Look at you crawling and standing!!
So now O is 7 months old...grandma needs the post!
Post a Comment