*Jack helping me vacuum, and helping Adam mow the lawn this morning. Jack is a very good helper. The other day he went and got a rag, put some water on it and started washing the windows. He told me there were "grossies" on the window that he needed to clean.
*Owen took a 3 hour nap today and woke up SO happy. I love when he wakes up happy...it puts everyone in a good mood.
*Being silly with the boys today. I often get so busy with cleaning, laundry, etc. that I don't always take the time to really play with my boys. Today, we had a lot of fun playing in Owen's room after he woke up from his nap. Jack and Owen were laughing so hard - music to a mommy's ears.
*Movie night with the Jack and O. Adam works most nights now and I'm on my own with the boys for bath and bed time. We've started taking a little bit earlier bath, making some kettle corn, and watching a movie before bed. Jack really loves it. And it's made me realize how much Owen is growing up. He sits on the couch with his own little bowl of popcorn and watches the movie. Cutest thing ever.





1 comments:
I love how they get so entranced by the TV. Adorable!
Post a Comment