I still can't believe that my little guy is turning into a little toddler. Seems like just yesterday he was a tiny, adorable, old man looking newborn. Sigh.
Owen at 15 months:
-weighs 18 pounds. Yeah. He's tiny. (I was the same weight when I was 15 months.) He's a pretty decent eater (usually better than Jack)...we have no idea where he puts it all.
-is 30 1/2 inches tall. He grew 3 1/2 inches since his one year appointment. Yay! At least he's not in the "under 5th percentile" for height anymore!
-is finally starting to talk. He says: Dada, Ni Ni ("night night"), Uh Oh, Ho Ho Ho, Nu Num (for food), Du Du (Thank You) and (occasionally) Mama and Bye Bye. He babbles a lot now too, and I can tell he's trying to say more words.
-loves to stand on the porch with Jack to wave and blow kisses when Adam is leaving for work.
-gives awesome wide open mouth kisses. Love it.
-still has NO teeth! I'm starting to get a little concerned...
-sleeps great. About 12 hours at night (usually 7:30 to 7:30) with a 3 hour nap (usually) during the day.
-will pant like a dog if you say, "Owee, where's the puppy?"
-loves the swings at the park. Adam took him to the park this morning and all he wanted to do was swing. For 40 minutes.
-is the cutest pirate EVER:
Thursday, October 21, 2010
Owen is 15 (and a half) months...
Posted by Lindsay at 10:31 PM
Labels: Owen Milestone
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Dear Owee,
You really are the cutest pirate, ever! Can't wait to see you on WEDNESDAY!!!!
I'm so jealous of his great sleeping!
Post a Comment