Sunday, November 7, 2010

Give Thanks: Day Seven

Today I am thankful for...

Digital cameras.  This evening I was looking through iPhoto at the THOUSANDS of pictures I have of my boys, each with a memory attached to it.  It makes me realize how fast they're growing up.  Such bittersweet feelings.  Don't mind me.  I'm just going on a stroll down memory lane...

 
 
 
 

2 comments:

Lindzie said...

Oh good I'm not the only crazy picture taking parent out there. I think I have 3000+...ummmm what am I going to do with that many?

Sheena Perron said...

What did we do before digital cameras? I think I still have 2 rolls of film from forever ago that I haven't developed.
I have loved ready your 'Thankful' posts. I think I am going to have to copy you and start doing that. :)
BTW, LOVE the picture of Jack with the fake teeth. haha