Today I am thankful for...
My family. Last week most of my family came to visit (we missed you Kylee and Amy). It was so fun to spend time with them, and for my kids to get spoiled by Mama and Papa Benesh and get to see their cousin, Camryn. I love them and wish they lived closer. We are lucky that a lot of Adam's family lives close by. Today I was able to attend two Zockoll family events: Amber's baby shower and Braxton's (Adam's cousin's son) birthday party. I am so lucky to have these people as my family - there's never a dull moment with the Zockolls and we always have so much fun together. I am so excited for Thanksgiving and Christmas to be able to spend more time with all of my family.
Saturday, November 6, 2010
Give Thanks: Day Six
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
Thanks for all your help, it was fun:)
Post a Comment