I have had so much fun making cute Christmas crafts for my house.
I love Christmas decorations, and I love them even more when it's something I made!
Ornament Wreath
(idea found here)

Santa Craft Block
(my mother in law got all the supplies for the girls to make this)
(don't mind the little tear in the middle of mine - sigh)
Merry Christmas Burlap Banner
Yarn Wreath
(idea found here)
Close up of the flowers because I ♥ them
Christmas Tree Advent
(This one I didn't actually make. My super awesome, ridiculously
crafty, taught herself how to sew sister, Lexi
made this for me last Christmas . )
Seriously.
Check out the hand stitched detail on those little presents.
And that's just ONE of the 25 squares.
They're all that cute.
Finally putting up all our decorations is really bringing the Christmas Spirit into our home.
I love how happy and festive my house looks.
Kinda wishing I could leave everything up year round.







10 comments:
oooooh i love the wreaths! and the advent. i have been thinking about making some kind of advent...
Holy. Crap. You are never allowed into my ghetto Christmas house again. So cute. So, so cute. And the adorable wreath you made me last year fell off the wall the other day and broke into a million unfixable pieces. I am so sad. :(
Ok, I am for sure fixing some of the squares on that advent! hahah I didn't realize how crooked some are!! (Hangs head in shame...) And we will get you a star and a tree trunk immediately.
Your yarn wreath came out sooo cute!!!! Yay for crafting!! What are we making while I'm down for Christmas??
I was just about to do this same post. I am loving all my crafts. It's so fun!!
They are all SO cute! I think I'll make myself a new wreath this year now :)
I saw that yarn wreath and wanted to try it out. Did it take you long? I love your ornament wreath as well. Did you make the felt flowers?? Details! :)
Ok, these are the cutest Christmas Crafts! I am going to have to try and make some of these. And does your ridiculously talented siter want to make me an advent??? :) I have been looking for one for awhile. Maybe I'll attempt to make one. Thanks for all the cute ideas!!
Your burlap banner turned out sooo cute!! And the flowers on the yarn wreath wold make adorable hairclips to go along with the zipper flower (did you finish it?)
i made some of the felt flowers and glued them onto a headband...gift for my neices. it turned out cute! (but somehow not as cute as your flowers...yours are perfect.)
That tree advent is AMAZING! Would Lexi consider making and selling me one?? Seriously, Lexi you could make yourself some extra dough here!
Post a Comment