Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Christmas Cards from Shutterfly

The past few days Christmas cards have started coming in the mail.  I love getting Christmas cards!  It's one of my favorite things about the Christmas Season.  I love seeing pictures of my family and friends, and I love checking out their adorable cards.  
However, this year I've had a really hard time figuring out what I'm going to do for my own Christmas cards.  The picture is all ready, I'm just trying to find the PERFECT card to send.
Enter Shutterfly.  
They have the CUTEST Christmas cards.  Seriously...check these out:
I LOVE this idea!
You don't have to write a whole Christmas letter, but can still include the highlights from the year.
 

I could literally spend HOURS browsing through all of their cute Christmas cards.  
It's going to be REALLY hard to choose just one design!

They also have cute photo gifts:
and TONS more!

Shutterfly also has birth announcements, birthday cards and invitations, and these super cute 
Check out Shutterfly for some super cute cards and gift ideas!

Right now Shutterfly has a promotion for bloggers where you can get 50 free cards!  
Click here to check it out.

0 comments: