Tonight I've been a little frustrated over how quickly and easily my house can go from clean to a total pig sty. Like point two seconds fast. I feel like I spend most of my day cleaning up various messes and yet my house is almost always a mess. The culprits:
Jack
Owen
As I've been thinking about it...I wouldn't have it any other way. Scratch that. A maid would be nice.
Excuse me. There's a whole sink full of dishes waiting for me.


2 comments:
Hahah those might just be my favorite pictures of your kids. Haha!!
Such cute little fellows! (Or Little Troopers, some might say.) ;)
I feel the same way you do. I'll work so hard and then BAM, pigsty. But they're so cute. What will we do when they are older and not cute, will we be able to forgive the mess they make as easily? ;)
Post a Comment