Friday, March 2, 2012

5 on Friday

5.  Owen learned "The Wheels on the Bus."  ADORABLE.  My favorite part?  "The babies on the bus go waa, waa, waa..."
4.  Jack did chores today to earn video game time.  Awesome.  Even better?  He enjoyed it and asked for more chores to do tomorrow!
3.  I hung out with my sister-in-law while Jack had t-ball practice.  I love my family.
2.  LOVE this song:  Safe & Sound (Taylor Swift)
1.  Booked a flight to Utah to see The Hunger Games with my sisters.  I'm SO excited for a sisters weekend!  (And my husband is the BEST ever...it was his idea - love that guy!)


2 comments:

The Andelins said...

Don't let him take all the credit!! it was MY idea!!! (c: But WOO HOO for sisters weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Megan said...

Have fun in Utah! I can totally picture the Wheels on the Bus song too.