Friday, March 9, 2012

5 on Friday

5.  I bought the boys sunglasses at the mall.  They LOVE them.  Owen especially looks HILARIOUS in his 'cuz they cover about half of his face.
4.  I like to play, "Who do you love?" with Owen.  I'll say, "Owen, who do you love?"  For the past few weeks his standard answer has been, "Andew and Ashey."  Today he said, "I wuv YOU, Mommy!!!"
3.  Today Jack said, "Cantaloupe starts with C."  I asked him where he learned that and he said, "I learned it all myself."  (He says that anytime you ask him where he learned something you didn't realize he knew.)
2.  Jack is learning songs for his preschool graduation.  He's being very secretive about them, but every once in a while he'll start singing one out of the blue...SO cute!  At graduation, they wear tiny caps and gowns and sing songs...it is going to be ADORABLE.
1.  Adam has been out of town since EARLY Monday morning and is finally back.  We are all SO glad to have him home!  My boys were REALLY good this week, but it was just hard doing everything on my own, and my boys definitely missed Daddy.  I'm so lucky to have a wonderful husband who is so helpful and such a wonderful dad!

1 comments:

Megan said...

Preschool graduation sounds adorable!