Thursday, September 18, 2008

27 things I LOVE about Adam...


1. He is the BEST dad! Jack just loves him so much, and I love watching the two of them together.
2. How hard he works for our family.
3. His laugh. He snorts!
4. His willingness to help others.
5. His people skills. Adam will talk to anyone and everyone and always tries to make everyone feel included.
6. He irons his own clothes (I HATE ironing!).
7. He lets me sleep in a bit longer after Jack wakes up. I know Jack looks forward to the special "Daddy-Jack time" too!
8. The relationship he has with his family.
9. He loves my family as much as I do.
10. His enthusiasm for life.
11. He loves to make me happy!
12. His funny, dorky, sometimes juvenile sense of humor.
13. How much he loves his friends.
14. He makes a mean Chocolate Chip Bundt cake, and some awesome Chocolate Chip Cookies!
15. He loves being with his son. If he can do whatever he's doing with Jack, he takes him along. One of Jack's favorite things to do with dad is switch cars around in the driveway.
16. He lets me pick what movie we watch.
17. His dimples (more like creases...but they are so cute!).
18. He supports me in all my decisions.
19. He never complains when the house is dirty, the laundry didn't get done, or dinner's not ready.
20. He LOVED his mission and talks about it all the time.
21. He doesn't get worried (which is great because I worry about everything enough for the both of us, so he balances me out).
22. He's a real man. Real men change diapers.
23. He is a total optimist. The glass is ALWAYS half full!
24. He'll clean without being asked.
25. His easy-going nature.
26. He has faith in me and my abilities.
27. He has a testimony of the gospel of Jesus Christ.

I love you SO much Adam! Thanks for being so awesome (it made this list a lot easier to write)!!! Happy 27th birthday!

6 comments:

The Andelins said...

We LOVE Adam too!!! 27 things Chardie loves about Adam.... 1: his iPhone 2: his MAC 3: his pretty eyes... hahaha I'm glad our nerds have each other!!!

CB said...

Happy Birthday Adam!! Have a super day! Ah..to still be in my 20's! :)

Tiffany said...

#28...his undying devotion to his boyfriend. :)

Happy Birthday Adam! WE are so happy you moved in and changed our lives! Aww...

Kelli said...

hey...it must be a male/female thing, but Jimi doesn't worry and i worry ALL the TimE about EVeryTHING! argggg...

Alisa said...

Happy Birthday Little Bro! We love you and hope you have a fun birthday!

Danielle Avila said...

Love your blog, I want some lessons. Thanks :)