Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Adam Tag!

I saw this tag on my friend Adri's blog, and even though she didn't tag me I thought it would be an appropriate tag to do the week of my husband's birthday.  Here goes...


What is his name?  Adam Clark Zockoll 
How long have we been married? 5 years 
How long did we date? 3 months!  (Yikes that's short!)  We were friends for 3 months, dated for 3 months and then were engaged for 3 months
How old is he? 26 (but only for a couple more days!)
Who eats more? Adam
Who said I love you first? Adam.  I have the most HORRIBLE memory and don't really remember, but Adam just told me the story...and he said it first.
Who is taller?  Adam
Who sings better? Ummm....I don't think either of us is great...but if I had to pick...Adam.  He sings SO loud and sometimes accidentally changes words...but it's better than me!
Who is smarter?  We're different kinds of smart.  I'm more "book smart," but Adam has incredible knowledge of random facts!
Whose temper is worse? Mine...for sure!
Who pays the bills? I do
Who does the laundry? We both do.  
Who cooks dinner? Mostly me.
Who drives when together? Usually Adam
Who is more stubborn? Me, again.
Who is the first to admit when wrong? Neither of us are very good at this, but probably Adam.
Who mows the lawn? Adam
Who kissed who first?  Adam kissed me, but I was totally willing!
Who asked who out first? We just progressed from being friends to dating.  No one really asked any one else out.
Who proposed and how? Adam proposed.  It involved a closet.  Enough said.  (It was cute and sweet...I'll post about it another time) 
What is my favorite thing about him?  Stay tuned for his birthday post...

3 comments:

CB said...

Happy Almost Birthday Adam!! Love this post..I've seen it on a few other blogs and always think I should do it, but never have! Cute Lindsay!! :)

Vance & Adri Petersen said...

Hi Lindsay sorry I didn't tag you, but I'm glad you did it!! it's fun and it reminds us good memories from the past, THANK YOU for the chocolate chip cookie recepie, I LOVE IT!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ADAM as well. We miss you guys, let me know wehen you guys are available so we can do a game night or something :)

ps. it's funny but I'll look fwd to testy tuesdays :D

Vance & Adri Petersen said...

sorry Tasty tuesday treat ;) oops!