We woke up to a cloudy, rainy day. Thank you October! It's about time we got a tiny peek of fall weather (even though it was still in the high 90s by mid-day).
The boys got to play with daddy in the morning which is their favorite. I think we're finally adjusted to Adam's new schedule. Even though he's not home for bedtime much anymore, we love us some extra morning playtime with daddy.
Tiffany highlighted my hair. I love getting my hair did. Thanks Tiff!
Jack and Owen played with friends. LOTS. Which equals a very, very, very fun day for two little boys. They are exhausted. Easiest bedtime ever.
I got lots of phone calls from Aaron. Apparently his DVD player is broken...
I didn't check much off my to do list. We had fun today instead.
Friday, October 1, 2010
Today...
Posted by Lindsay at 9:31 PM
Labels: Journaling
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment