- Taking a sick day. I don't love that my boys are sick, but I do love that we stayed in jammies all day (except Jack - that kid HAS to get dressed first thing in the morning), snuggled on the couch, watched WAY too much TV, and didn't have anywhere to go or anything to do.
- Both boys taking GOOD naps today (Jack about 2 hours and Owen 3 1/2), and still going to bed at 7:30. I'm sure I can thank their illnesses for this one.
- Hawaiian Haystacks for lunch AND dinner. (Although there is really nothing "Hawaiian" about how I make my haystacks.) Rice, good. Chicken, good. Cheese, good.
- My new Valentine's wreath. I finally finished it last night and it makes me happy every time I look at it. Now to find the perfect spot to hang it...
- Taking a walk with my boys and watching Jack's confidence on his bike grow. He kept saying over and over, "Look, Mommy. I go faster."
Sunday, January 16, 2011
Things that made me happy today...
Posted by Lindsay at 10:04 PM
Labels: Happiness is...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
I like the page redesign. Quite cute. Now want to see you finished wreath. Cute boys. So excited Owie has a few teeth. Bet he'll get a mouthful all at once!
Post a Comment